16 October 2021
Industry: FMCG & Supply Management
Job category: Sales Assistant
Location: Cape Town
EE position: Yes
The Main Purpose of the job: The successful applicant will be responsible to perform professional, accurate, comprehensive administration and general duties to the Sales Manager and team.
· Collate weekly sales report and submit weekly consolidated timeously and correctly.
· Update SLA record schedule on a weekly basis
· Update Sales Lead register on a weekly basis
· Update Tender Register
· Reconcile Sales Manager Credit Card sheet and submit for approval
· Keep legal compliance documentation up to date at all times
· Update commission production schedules on a monthly basis (Awarded business for the month of submission)
· Submit commission claims to debtors for checking of payments
· Checking of commission claim forms to relevant management for authorisation and submit to payroll
· Update commission claim schedules per person claiming
· VI all new contracts in conjunction with Regional Administrators
· Ensure Sales Training Manual is up to date and current at all times
· Prepare legal file, request relevant documentation from sales executive, hand over to regions once signed off by relevant
· Ensure ‘H’ drive folders are neat, tidy and up to date at all times. Ease of access to relevant information is a must for sales
executive. Ensure that no private and confidential information is store in a common folder. The sales manager may request from
time to time for you to be privy to sensitive information. Discretion is an absolute and non-negotiable requirement.
· Check for tenders / RFQs on email, internet and newspaper on a daily basis
· Register on various supplier databases. Complete all vendor / database application forms and submit to relevant bodies
· Once tender document is received, make hard copy, scan copy to H Drive and distribute copies to relevant parties
· READ, understand and compile a list of tender requirements in conjunction with relevant sales executive.
· Ensure all tender legal compliance documents are printed and ready to include in final tender proposal
· Submit a copy of tender document to Legal Department for review.
· Prepare document for Regional General Manager for signature
· Submit ‘No-Bid’ letter if required
· Assist sales executives with tender proposal, making copies, binding or any other requirement as and when required, ready to
· Distribution of incoming leads via internet, phone, internal leads etc
· Maintain lead book up-to date, alert sales manager of any outstanding leads
· Perform tele sales, prepare costings and proposal documents as and when required by sales manager.
· Make appointments on behalf of sales executives and sales manager as and when required
· Maintain a health stock of sales department stationery ensuring there is no unnecessary wastage and that the department does
not run short of critical items
· Manage leave schedules
· Take minutes of meetings
· Book and prepare boardroom for sales meetings including refreshments
· Daily software and hardware support
· Prepare all documentation, training file, ordering of stationary, business cards, petrol cards, office keys, access to office and
computers for all new sales staff.
- Other duties as and when required by sales manager
- Minimum 2 years secretarial experience
- Previous service industry experience advantageous
- Good telephonic Skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong liaison and communication skills
- Be able to gather information correctly translate into solution
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Be able to communicate at all decision-making levels
- Excellent IT working knowledge
- Ability to work with mathematical calculation with ease
- MS Office Packages
- Be able to manage a number of Projects at different stages, simultaneously
- Be presentable and always be representative of the Supercare Group by way of adhering to the Company dress code.
- Be well-spoken
- Strong time-management always keeping to tight deadlines
- Working hours are not limited to office hours only
· Driver’s License