Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
· Passionate about delivering a world class service to our clients.
· Fully computer literate
· Proactive approach
· Good numeric and administrative skills
· Planning and organizational skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Ability to work as a team but also willing to act on their own initiative.
· Acts with honesty and integrity.
· Excellent communication skills
· Multi-lingual advantageous.
· Co-operative nature.
· Reliable and dependable.
· Deadline driven – willing to work overtime as and when required.
Key areas of responsibility:
· Generating purchase order for both Cleaning and Hygiene divisions accurately.
· Liaise with suppliers on lead time of deliveries.
· Goods receipting of supplier invoices according to company procedures.
· Manage and maintain the ME2L (Open purchase order report)
· Issuing of stock to clients.
· Adhere to all ISO policies and procedures.
· Ensure all Rechargeable revenue is invoiced to the clients on a daily basis.
· To maintain an accurate and up to date filing system.
· Take part in monthly stock take.